Thursday, October 1, 2009

Yes I will do any thing for SWAG

Even open a Twitter account....guess I better train a touch harder since my time is being broadcast across Facebook all morning. I worked with these guys for my print and interactive marketing when I was downtown. Real good designers and even better dudes. They are huge into social media so I am trying to help them while helping myself develop the social media stuff. Plus did I mention i love free t-shirts? Won't have to worry about what to wear for the 1/2.


Will You Sport a TweetMyTime Shirt at the Columbus Marathon?

by nateriggs on September 30, 2009

tmytshirt

Race day for the Nationwide Better Health Columbus Marathon is getting closer. So is our little BETA test of TweetMyTime. It’s exciting, and as of today, we’re at about 250 registrants who will be sharing their race information across the social web. That’s 250 people who’ve all decided that TweetMyTime is a cool idea and worth trying out. We’re stoked about that!


No comments:

Post a Comment