Sunday, May 30, 2010

Rubber Band Man

D-Day in seven days. Was feeling like Ironman coming away from SSAP and Capital City Half Marathon. Yes i completed both in a seven day time frame (if you knew big fat Jason then you will allow me a moment to boast). For the past two weeks I feel like RubberBand Man and I don't think The Spinner's will carry me and my bike for 60 miles next Saturday (although there seem to be a lot of dudes in that band). So today it's music, mowing, recovery swim and cookouts. BTW my 1500 recovery swims now are further than I was ever able to swim when I was training for Sprint'Tri's...go figure. That makes me more confident about my fitness level and maybe I just need to rest the wheels this week.

Hopefully this is me at 2:00 PM next Saturday:

Oh, Lord, this dude is outta sight
Everything he does
seems to come out right

No comments:

Post a Comment